Corporate social responsibility can lead to development cooperation that improves lives.
Direct sponsorship is major project for czech and slovak donors. Together we are supporting education of tibetan children, improving the livelyhood of tibetan elders and nomadic families and destitutes.
- Health is the most important thing, which is why we have been supporting medical care for thousands of children and seniors since 2014. We finance medical examinations, medical devices, first aid kits, dental care, preventive examinations, vaccinations and even heart transplants and surgeries.
- Buddhist monasteries in the hills of the Indian Himalayas are not an easy place to live. Nevertheless, extraordinary wisdom, goodness and cultural richness flow from them. That is why we support future generations of monks and nuns not only in study and education, but also in spiritual and overall development.
- One of our most important goals is to support the education of Tibetan children from various regions of the Indian Himalayas. Increasing literacy expands future possibilities and is a prevention against poverty or undesirable life circumstances. The project has touched the lives of thousands of Tibetan children.
- The autumn of life is a very challenging period. It is rich if a person has a family around him, his existence background is provided and he is not troubled by too many health problems. The project provides small-scale support in several areas of need for Tibetan seniors in homes or in exile camps.
- The daily diet of Tibetan children includes lentils with rice, noodles, or warm soup. Routine eating can lead to insufficient physical development of children and adolescents. We would like to at least enable the children to have a more varied diet and a sufficient supply of nutrients.